Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christine

So a while back I posted about the car swap Chad and I went through and how I was fortunate enough to inherit his Acura TL...a fun little sporty luxury car.  Well, since taking over "ownership" of the car, I have begun calling it Christine.  Remember the Stephen King novel about the car that fell in love with her owner and started killing all women that got in the car?


I swear this car has a vendetta against me...I am constantly hitting my head, pinching my fingers, or dropping and losing things in it.  Truly...she's Christine reincarnate!!!

2 comments:

  1. I used to read all the Stephen King books when I was a teenager. I remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather from Frozen Alaska!!! I will sign up and read YOUR blog now! xo

    ReplyDelete