Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Think the New Dog Bed is a Hit!

I recently removed Bella's pen from our bedroom leaving only one dog bed in there.  I had an old twin comforter that we had been using, but I just didn't like the unfinished look of it.  So Monday night while browsing Target with my BFF during hockey practice, I came across a faux fur throw that was clearanced out and decided I would stitch that around the comforter.  The result looks great!


After I took the pic of the finished product, I went and cleaned up the scraps and put away the tools.  When I turned back around, the bed was already in use!

Bella

A bit later after I had finished doing a couple other things around the kitchen, it was once again being given a test drive!

Abby

1 comment:

  1. Its a BIG HIT! Way to go Heather. Now wasn't the $17.00 worth it? :)

    ReplyDelete