Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Lucky Day

Last Christmas Chad and Zak got me my Pandora bracelet and my first 4 charms.  Since then, between my birthday, Mother's Day, our anniversary, and a few I've bought for myself, my bracelet has become almost full.  It is my most prized possession as each and every charm has a special meaning to me.

Christmas Eve I noticed that one of the 2 clips was missing.  I was really upset, the only saving grace being that it was one that I had purchased for myself so the sentimental value was not as high as most.

And then, this Thursday, as I was digging through my purse looking for a pen...there was the clip!!!

PHEW!!! Lucky me!

2 comments:

  1. You have such a pretty Pandora bracelet. I think my favorite charm is the "Hockey Mom" charm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found your clip! I can relate although this did not happen to me. You met my sister Susan when we brought Corbie to Tami.

    Well, a couple of summers ago Susan and I were wandering around a street fair in Point Pleasant NJ. We had gone up and down MANY BLOCKS. Suddenly Susan thought her ROLEX WATCH had slipped off her wrist. Well, talk about trying to find a needle in a haystack. We had walked for blocks AND there were thousands of people at this street fair. She was a MESS. Her husband had bought that watch for her and it was very special. She was getting sick to her stomach so we left and went to her house. Where she found the Rolex. On her dresser. She had forgotten she removed the watch when she had been vacuuming.... PHEW!

    ReplyDelete