Sunday, February 5, 2012

Zak's 15th Birthday

Zak turned 15 on January 13th...my little boy is definitely a young man now.



We had a very busy night on Zak's birthday but it was a very fun night!  I picked up Lauren, his girlfriend, on my way home from work.  I got a text from Chad on my way...hurry up, he's chomping at the bit to open gifts. I had stacked them up on the kitchen table before I left for work.


As soon as Lauren and I walked through the door he started tearing into them.





Among several other things, we got Zak snowboarding apparel.  Unfortunately, we haven't had any snow for him to go out and give it a try, yet.


 I think his favorite gift was the one from Lauren's parents...2 huge boxes of Skittles!



After gifts, we had cake.  Zak is not a traditional cake lover so I got him a cheesecake sampler.



Then we met the Millers for dinner at PF Chang's.




And Zak and Lauren shared dessert on the house!


After dinner we then had to speed off to his PJPII game and he scored a birthday goal!

1 comment:

  1. PF Changs was a fun way to celebrate Zak's birthday. Thank you for including us.

    ReplyDelete