Friday, February 17, 2012

ADD or no ADD

Chad, Zak, and I always tease that I have Adult Attention Deficit Disorder.  The jokes include: shiny things distract me, forgetting where I was going on my way there, not being able to find items I'm holding in my hands.  So the other day I started thinking, "I wonder if I do have ADD," and took a close look at the things I do in a day:

While I am getting ready for the day I am watching a TV show on my iPad.


While I'm driving to work, or anywhere when I'm alone in the car for that matter, I listen to an audiobook.


I take my iPad with me everywhere I go so I always have my Nookbooks to read whenever I have to wait or have an unentertaining moment.


I crochet while I am watching TV to keep my hands busy.


I scrapbook.


I blog.


I post on Facebook.


I post on Google +.


I tweet.


At any given time, I have no less than five projects in progress.

So, what are your thoughts...do you think I have adult ADD?  HAHA!!!

2 comments:

  1. I do not think you have ADD, but I do think you are just a normal woman! We can multi-task very well, thank you very much!

    Shiny things in your hands..... hmmm.... new bling???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think you can Multi Task very very well! Just because sparkly things distract you does not mean you have ADD. HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete