Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kicking off the Holiday Season with...

10 Things About Me-Christmas Version


My blogger buddy Tami did this....
I decided to join the fun....

What is your favorite Christmas movie?
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation (Gotta love the Griswolds!)
What is your favorite Christmas song?
Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Do you have a nativity scene?
No

What is your favorite Christmas animation?
Charlie Brown Christmas (I've always liked all the Peanuts specials.)

What is your favorite childhood Christmas memory?
Our first Christmas together Chad got me a teddy bear that was almost as tall as me, and he was sitting!  That bear was in Zak's nursery room.

What is your most memorable gift?
The Pandora bracelet Chad and Zak got me last year...every charm on it has a special meaning to me.

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Chad's giant balls in the front yard and our "life-size" Santa (that's actually about 3' tall).  They both have long stories behind them.


Do you have a special Christmas wish this year?
Something sparkly.

If you could have anything for Christmas what would it be?

Enough money to keep me in sparkly stuff for the rest of my life.

If you could spend Christmas anywhere, where would it be?

In a secluded cabin on a snow covered mountain peak with Chad and Zak.

Happy Holidays!!

1 comment:

  1. Its scary knowing the I KNEW the answers before I even read them! LOL

    ReplyDelete